Monday, March 26, 2007

AXE!

I love AXE body spray... It has pheromones and I'm pretty sure it actually works... I know placebos can account for a 15% difference an that AXE could just artificially improve some guys egos... but I don't know if mine can get much bigger. All products AXE seem to atrract the other sex like they're fat chicks and you're made of chocolate... And sure some of them are fat chicks, but the skinnier, more athletic ones get to you first... survival of the fittest. Who's the fastest and most tenacious girl within 20 ft of me than can pick up the smell of my AXE? That's who get's to go home with me tonight! Just wait for the first 3 or 4 to get within 10 feet then direct your alpha male body language towards the door; as you take the winner's hand say, "you'll do."

OK. This isn't really about AXE body spray. I don't own any. I think the commercials are stupid yet entertaining, and I pity any who thinks it might actually work that well. This post isn't about that type of axe it's about this type of axe...

Acoustic, with pick-ups. Paid a decent price for it. After some new D'Addarios it feels great. That is all.

For those of you who might care. it's a Giannini Craviola

4 Comments:

Blogger Apayo said...

okay, so i've had a mimosa.. a whole bottle of $16 andre... regaurdless, i've decided to comment on all of your blogs. It just seems right:) I dig the new chick magnet, If I were in earshot, i'm sure I'd be knockin' at yer door... yes, "yer." I miss ya homie, and also, let me know when I'm "the giant" lol.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of interesting thoughts, but not enough wacky adventures. I'm curious to see if your english deteriorates. Note: species divergence has been documented in dozens of cases, which needs but a thousand generations to become evolution. It's as real as a black hole, and science still rules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni%C3%A3o_do_Vegetal

3:01 PM  
Blogger Brady Beckham said...

my point was not that evolution is wrong... just that its not proven, and that people forget that. I think it's right, but I really just can't be 100% sure

and yes my english is deteriorating, I am making a lot of small mistake in my typing. More letter inversions and while typing " on in it is" are all the same word.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Gregory said...

dill pickle!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home