Saturday, May 26, 2007

Holy crap

Sony made a paper thin TV that is all bendy-like.

The technology is so far out there they aren't sure what exactly they're going to do with it. Simply fantastic. They said to make it marketable they have to get costs way down... I wonder how much it costs now? I bet this will change.

How awesome would it be to have a palm pilot that fits in a credit card slot of your wallet?
Maybe our generation's kids will turn in assignments on paper TVs.

Now, if they can just get some good programing or objective news on TV we will be leaps closer to a utopia. Assuming, we can also eradicate the world of disease and war.

Science Rules.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apayo said...

being a child of the village... I hope that people don't forget the non-technological things in life... and I hate how much people depend on technology... I love not having a cell phone:) random thoughts...

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home