Sunday, June 03, 2007

Who wants chimichangas?

I was on CNN! Well ok, just my name. I was on Bill Richardson’s official chat during the debate. It just so happens during the 3 minute break in the debate, cnn.com went straight to a screen shot and quote from the chat… and well, the quote wasn’t mine… but one of my entries was next, so my name was on CNN... and yours wasn’t.

I guess that takes the cat out of the bag. I’m crossing my fingers for Bill Richardson, first in February, and then hopefully again in November. If you like Hillary, or Obama, you’ll probably like Richardson also; I am hoping for Richardson because I feel he can actually get things done. He’s been the governor of New Mexico for awhile, and they like him a lot, yet if I can give you one fact about Bill Richardson that I think validates checking into his history it is:

Bill Richardson has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize FOUR times.

If Richardson doesn’t get the nomination, but is drawn as a running mate, that will carry a lot of weight in determining my vote. He has proven he can get things done, even as a democratic governor in a republican state. Ideas sans realization do not equate to progress, and as you know, I want progress.

Bill Richardson: Presidential site, Wiki

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richardson has an impressive resume for sure. The country can use more leaders representing assertive connections with Latin America, as he has. I like his initiative as NM is the leader in offering life insurance for the national guard. Agreed, we should definitely look seriously at those who are already making changes, perhaps more so than those who can write books about the change they will one day consider. Richardson should write... if only to get his name out there.

-e

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I neglected to mention his sketchy run in - potentially leaking info to the press about scientist Wen Ho Lee's use of information. For facetime, a latino candidate is good, but he cannot have anything to do with espionage. It is too risky considering the state of world affairs in that area.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Brady said...

BR didn't have anything to do with espionage... Lee was charged with espionage, Richardson called for him to be fired, and Richardson was possibly the one who leaked Lee's name to the media... that is all.
Nothing was ever proven, nonetheless it is a black mark on his record.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Spyder said...

Richardson & Obama in '08. Two terms for Richardson, by then Obama is ready. That's my dream ticket.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home