Monday, July 07, 2008

Hokay

Alright... excuse time. I've been working a lot. So far, I am still refusing to blog too much about work. There are other things I'd like to blog about, but shouldn't yet. Nonetheless, the blog has fallen too far out of date. I'm going to start small with some simple updates and see what happens.

First, my leg is still broken. I'm in a walking boot. Doc cleared me for 100% weight bearing so I've been on the bike a bit.

I'm supposedly closing on a house at the end of this month, but paperwork is slow to come. I'm excited about the house. I'll probably blog on it soon enough.

I'm currently in Monterrey, Mexico for work. I'll be here a few days. After a couple of hours, Mexico feels like Brazil except a little nicer. I should probably blog on it in the next week.

While still broken, I've taken up a couple of new past times, frolf (disc golf, frisbee golf), and fishing. Okay, so I've only been fishing once, but I liked it, and intend to go again. Perhaps I'll drop some bloggings on those in the near future.

Hokay, tis the end. Buenos noches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home